Place your item in its original packaging and into an envelope or box, along with the delivery slip that came with your order. Seal, stamp and address your item to:
Thamesbury Customer Care
865 Mountbatten Road
Ideally, to guarantee we receive your item, please send via registered post at your nearest post office. You may use non-registered post but we cannot guarantee your item arriving this way. Postage may take up to 21 calendar days to arrive with us depending on your location.
In the meantime, sit back and relax while your item makes its way to us. As soon as we receive your item, we’ll handle it with lightning speed.
Once your item has been received by us. We will then continue to proceed with either an Exchange or Refund, depending on your preference stated in your email communications with us. You will either receive a brand new pair of cufflinks, or your cash back. It’s just as simple as that.
Things To Note
- All refunded items must be new, unused and in an unworn condition.
- All items must be returned with all the original packaging materials, including plastic wrap.
- Returns will not be accepted in the following circumstances:
- 14-day Exchange Period from the date of receipt has been exceeded on the return postal date.
- Items do not match the serial or model number of the item you originally ordered.
- Any signs of wear, damage or resizing.
- Missing original box or case.
- Missing parts, links or accessories.
- Missing original warranty card or booklet, manuals, certificates and tags. Anything missing, really.
- Regrettably, the following purchases are non exchangeable:
- All Thamesbury sales and promotional items.
- Engraved items.
- Customised orders.